Mainoo wants Napoli move
Manchester United ace Kobbie Mainoo has told club officials he wants to move to Napoli.
According to The Mirror, Mainoo – who could cost £50million – wants to reunite with former team-mate Scott McTominay in Naples.
However, United have denied this is the case and are unwilling to cut ties with the midfield.
The same source claims Man Utd weren’t keen on the deal after seeing the impact of McTominay has had with the Italian champions.
The Red Devils would be keen to avoid a repeat of last year’s transfer mistake involving the Scotland international.
However, the England international is said to be “adamant” about making the move to the Serie A.
Hojlund’s Napoli deal
Manchester United ace Rasmus Hojlund is set to move to Napoli.
United have reportedly reached an agreement with the Partenopei for Hojlund.
According to transfer insider Nicolo Schira, the striker’s agent is currently in Naples to finalise the deal.
The paperwork is being completed and the Denmark international is signing a contract until 2030 with the option to extend for another year.
Marseille trying to sign Zinchenko
Marseille are working on a deal to sign Arsenal ace Oleksandr Zinchenko.
Zinchenko is among a group of players, which includes Jakub Kiwior, Reiss Nelson, Fabio Vieira and Albert Sambi Lokonga, that will be allowed to leave the Gunners..
This comes as the North Londoners look to ensure they comply with UEFA’s Squad Cost Ratio (SCR) rules.
According to transfer insider David Ornstein, L’OM are exploring a permanent deal for Zinchenko but talks are complicated by his salary demands.
Simons transfer to Tottenham DETAILS
Xavi Simons has officially joined Tottenham from RB Leipzig.
Spurs confirmed Simons is joining the club on a five-plus-two-year contract.
This comes after the North Londoners struck a £52million deal with Leipzig.
The Playmaker revealed a meeting with Tottenham boss Thomas Frank was the moment he decided to join the club.
Liverpool plan record Isak bid
Liverpool are expected to make a record bid for Newcastle star Alexander Isak in the coming days.
SunSport revealed last week that the Reds’ chiefs had sanctioned a £130million bid for Isak.
And the Merseysiders are now expected to finally launch it ahead of Monday’s transfer deadline day.
According to The Telegraph, discussions over the potential sale of the striker have progressed in the last 24 hours.
Liverpool are now set to launch a Premier League record offer this weekend.
The Prem champions are hopeful that it will be accepted, although the bid is £20m short of the Magpies’ £150m valuation.
Mourinho to Forest DENIED – EXCLUSIVE
Jose Mourinho has left his position as Fenerbahce boss after failing to lead the Turkish giants to the Champions League.
Mourinho has been linked with a move to Nottingham Forest after the Premier League outfit’s current manager Nuno Espirito Santo’s explosive press conference.
Nuno claimed his relationship with Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis is not as close as it used to be and strongly suggested he will be leaving the club.
SunSport, however, understand Nottingham have no interest in hiring Mourinho at the moment and their current manager is not leaving.
Marinakis also stated his relationship with Nuno is “solid” without problems “whatsoever” and the two will meet over the weekend.
The Greek businessman also said the Portuguese tactician is the right man to lead the Tricky Trees this season.